Tuesday 21 October 2014

News: Bon Appetit Release Date Set in EU & NA


Marvelous has announced a set release date for Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit in the west.
The game will launch for PSVita via digital download on November 12 in the EU, with XSEED announcing a release for a day earlier on November 11th in NA (Priced at $14.99) The “Gessen x Hebijo” expansion pack will be released later in the month on November 25th. If you own any costume or character downloadable content for Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus, you’ll be able to import it into Senran Kagura: Bon Appetit. You can check a new trailer for the announcement below:

3 comments:

  1. Even though I know its cheaper going the digital route, I'd still rather the game be delayed till next year and get a short limed special eddition print!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it's coming to the UK. This game is gloriously delicious~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very true we should all be gald were even getting the game, though I kinda wished it were to come out next year. I just dont see my free time expandin enough for me to properly play and enjoy the game in November :(

    ReplyDelete