Saturday 7 September 2013

Watashi no burogu e yōkoso!



Honestly, I dont know what Im doing with a blog. Ive never used blogging before. But what Im looking to do with this is to provide an imformation portal for those people out there who are interested in Niche & JRPG titles from the east that make there way here to the west. While there are website's available that carry this information, I find the numerous opinions of topics by different members of the staff can cause somewhat conflicting news stories. Here I hope the singular viewpoint of any news and reviews to be posted will ensure your correctly informed of the news/information you seek.

First things first though. Im a big fan of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series and also of Hatsune Miku. If there is any news of these two topics then I  may be a little hyped, especially if theres new games coming to the west! I will always remain impartial with my views though as you'll find out later when I post a link up to my recent Project Diva F EU review. Hyperbole and the like will be kept to a minimum as it can only cause information to appear skewed somewhat.

For updates on the blog or bite-sized news follow me on Twitter - @MadchesterManc

Feel free to post any comments & questions and Ill be checking the blog regularly to answer any queries. Please no trolling. If the games and news dont interest you, then what are doing here?

Jikai made!



No comments:

Post a Comment