Thursday 19 September 2013

I'm not dead! Plus PSA!

My blog post today is just to show that i am actually still alive & semi-active!. I know it just happens to be around this time a certain sandbox action game has release and i have indeed been playing it (Not a huge GTA fan but i do enjoy them!). I have not been neglecting this blog though, as Geoff is aware i have hit a fair work load this week as i have been requested to review an album i wasn't intending to. I have just finished this review (for anyone interested it should be up on Punx.co.uk by weekend) but along side that i started a new article for the blog.

I am currently working my way through a write up about the fantastic title Deadly Premonition, i can't give you an exact date of when i'll be finished with it as it seems to be dwarfing my Suda/Killer Is Dead article by a fair bit. Couple that with me currently playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX (highly recommend it for fans & newcomers alike!) as well as me being lucky enough to get Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Soul Hackers for 3DS a week early. 

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner Soul Hackers releases for 3DS tomorrow 20/09/2013 in the Europe region. Anyone who enjoys RPG's or SMT should pick this title up, it's a fantastic old school trip back to 1997 with an amazing setting and brilliant dungeon crawling. They have added a few 3DS features including a way of adding "Hacks" to the game to change the experience make it easier or harder and spawn different demons using play coins!.

So now i'm going to back to fighting and negotiating with demons! currently using my in game name as my posting name so

Aigato out!

No comments:

Post a Comment